A ½ Day Seminar on The Importance of Wills and Trusts
What you Must Know, Pre-Plan in A Worry-Free Environment, Your Needs Are Our Utmost Concern
20th September 2017 * 2.00pm to 5.00pm * Bangunan BU8, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya
- Wills - why is it important to have a Will
- How are wills revoked or invalidated?
- If you died without a will, how are your assets distributed
- Joint Bank Accounts – does it help?
- What are the duties of an Executor?
- Who should you appoint as your Executor?
- If your Estate are frozen, how do your minor children survive until they reach 18 years old?
- How do you take care of your aged parents (who depend on you) in your passing?
- Trusts – what is it? How does it work?
- Mirror wills – what is it?
- Living wills – what is it?
- Estate Planning – a useful tool to help your family
- Case studies
Mr Ngau Wing Fatt, a Chartered Accountant started his career as an audit clerk in a local Public Accounting firm. After completing his articleship, he worked as an Accountant in various local firms and then joined Nylex Malaysia as Company Secretary/Accountant. In this multinational company, he worked in various senior positions, such as Group Company Secretary, Finance Controller and Senior Manager Overseas Operations over a period of 19 years. His positions included posting in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and China. He retired from the group in December 1999.
After retiring from the Nylex Group, he worked in various Consulting assignments in Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. He joined Rockwills Corporation as a franchisee Estate Planner in 2011. Mr Ngau now advises on preparations of wills and trusts.
Venue, Time and Date
IPA Malaysia Branch Training Room, L2.05, Level 2, Wisma BU8, 11 Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Wednesday 20 September 2017, – 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm (Lunch will be at 1.00 pm at the Ipoh Old Town White Coffee in the same building).
Members – RM30.00 Non-members - RM 50.00
Seminar Fee includes lunch, course materials and a certificate of attendance.
Institute of Commercial and Industrial Accountants, Malaysia
No. 50 C-3 Kelana Mall, Jalan SS 6/14, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Telephone / Fax: (03) 7803 5575 Email: email@example.com
Registration form & Brochure