NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL COUNCIL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Institute of Commercial & Industrial Accountants will be held on 20th April 2019 (Saturday) at 11:00 am at 30C, 3rd Floor, Jalan SS 6/8, Kelana Jaya, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
To approve the amendment of the Constitution under Clause 1 – Change of name of the Institute from the current:
‘’INSTITUT AKAUNTAN PERDAGANGAN DAN PERINDUSTRIAN MALAYSIA (INSTITUTE OF COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTANTS MALAYSIA)”
“INSTITUT AKAUNTAN BERTAULIAH (INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS)”
Reason on the proposed name change is to enhance the value of the Institute and to re-brand the Institute for the benefits of members and society as a whole. With the new name, the Institute will achieve greater heights and higher goal. The Institute has been existing for almost 40 years and there is much room for improvement and with the above proposed prestigious name, it will benefit everyone.
Petaling Jaya (24/6/2018)- In the 2018 AGM, the following members were elected to the 2018/19 ICIA Council. We congratulate them and hope they can help bring us to greater heights.
- Dominic Shum
- Ng Mei Choo
- Narindar Singh
- Amjath Jamal bin Shaik Abdul Kader
In the first council meeting, Mr. Chiam Guat Hock was co-opted to the council making the total council members to 10. List of council members for 2018/2019 can be viewed here
INSTITUTE OF COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL ACCOUNTANTS MALAYSIA
Registration No: PPM-018-14-09091980
No: 50 C-3 Kelana Mall, Jalan SS 6/14, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Telephone: (603) 7980 3588 Fax: (603) 7972 2672 Email: email@example.com
NOTICE OF THE 38TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 38th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Commercial and Industrial Accountants, Malaysia for the Year 2017/2018 will be held on Saturday, 23rd June 2018 at 2.30 p.m. at the Armada Hotel, Jalan Utara, Petaling Jaya.
- Presidential Address
- To confirm the Minutes of the 37th AGM held on 10th June 2017
- To receive the Management Report 2017 of the Council
- To receive the Financial Statements of the Institute for the year ended 31stDecember 2017 and the Report of the Auditors.
- To elect Council Members for the year 2018/2019, in place of the following who retire and are eligible for re-election –
- Amjath Jamal Shaik Abdul Kader
- T Tharmaseelan
- Ong Kean Beng
- Mohana Raj
- To consider and if thought fit, to pass with or without modification the amendments to the Constitution (as per appendix A) as proposed and recommended by the Council.
- To elect two (2) Honorary Auditors
- To transact any other business of which due notice has been given.
By order of the Council
Ong Kean Beng
Date: 8th June 2018